7-18-21 Meeting Minutes

Third legacy discussion: 7th tradition (Jake mentioned we already did this one) Collected 7th tradition for group Discuss august and September events –> do we have the enthusiasm to do both? Spencer is not available to help out on the committee à does that mean our registration was cancelled for campsite? It was never registered…

6-27-21 Meeting Minutes

Campsite àt Huntsville? (campsite was not reserved by this week like previously discussed but going to move forward with it anyways) Field day: august 13th through 15th? September 17th-19th is women’s retreat September 24th to 26th is off limits Field day events: Kickball Wheelbarrow races 3 legged race Ice blocking Water balloons Committee to clean…

6/20/21 Meeting Minutes

Campout mid august? Aug 13-15th Location? Bear lake? Need a reservation Jake is events and could be ‘in charge’ of location Trevin will help jake with location – they will reserve a location by next meeting. If we cannot find a weekend in august, find one in September We need a way to collect pre-reg…

4/25/21 Meeting Minutes

Ariea – need to go over details of upcoming May 1st event Lisa – location changed to Box Elder picnic area; has hike close by. Will borrow a table to bring up. Hike is across the road at Desolation Trail head. We’ll stay to the left of the trail. 2pm Hike. Hike in 45 minutes…

4/11/21 Meeting Minutes

Ariea – Shirts for event. Where to buy? Would like local. Trevin’s logo? Shelly – Capitalize L on logo Group – yep Ariea – sell both shirts at event. Colors? We should be mindful about quantity. Can always reprint more later. Need to get quote (Trevin). Don’t include a year on the shirt for easier…

3/14/21 Meeting Minutes

Ariea- Do we want to plan an event? Jake – something outside is fine Shelly – outdoors Taylor – seconded Ariea – planning an outside campout for July? Jake – end of April/early May. Hiking and potluck with fire? 6pm Meeting. Lisa – Millcreek for location; will look into. Date? May 1st – “Spring Free”…

2-21-21 Meeting Minutes

Hybrid Meeting (Zoom and Alano Club) Ariea – How’s it going? Jake – At Alano club; concerned because there’s no doors and someone complained about noise. Ariea – Alano club knows we’re meeting there at this time. Shelly – I can start doing in-person in April Jake – As we move to lower covid cases…

1/10/21 Meeting Minutes

Attendees: Shelly, Ariea, Lisa, Kole, Forrest, Nicolas, Jake, Erik, Trevin, Taylor, Jon, Alex, sarah Ariea – Last week we did fellowship at rise and grind (Jan 2nd) but feel like we could have reached out to more new comers. Concerns about masks versus no masks. Thoughts on how that went? Kole – some new comers.…