7/12 Minutes

As part of agenda, we’ll revisit last months financial decisions and discuss zoom game night and camping Last month our meeting experienced technical difficulties because of zoom. The secretary was delivering these announcements but with the treasurer here tonight she can deliver her report. Treasurer Report- The current issue is that the groups accounts are ...

4/19/20 Minutes

Call to order Last meeting was centered on unity Right now it’s uncertain if UCYPAA is actually happening or is cancelled. Last word on the matter is that it was happening but it can’t be confirmed What can we do right now to be of service to AA in quarantine? Our options involve having movies ...

March 8th 2020 Minutes

Call to order No old business Lisa- So for a financial report for the valentine’s event we only spent money on food, drinks, and fliers. We never used our budget for prizes since we used giveaway items. Since venmo technical problems are in the way, hard numbers can’t be confirmed yet. we made 156 in ...

Young and Sober: Zac’s Story

This interview was done through messenger, and transcribed over to this format. SALTYPAA: Why did you choose to get sober, initially? Zac: My drinking had become so destructive and caused so much chaos in my life that the happiness it once brought me was no longer there. SALTYPAA: What is your sobriety date? I know ...

2/9/20 Minutes

Jonathan:We will do ok for attendance with the event if we do a good job with one on one encouragement and enthusiasm Forrest: We would do well if we went to different meetings than our normal ones and promote Candlelight is hosting a valentines event on friday, we should go and promote our event as ...

1/26 Committee Minutes

call to order Potluck event is february 15th, from 5:30 to 10. Possibly consider extending it later to either 11 or 12 Jen and Nick cannot organize poker for us, need to find a new person We absolutely need to do a raffle event, the problem though is no soliciting and few options for good ...

1/12 Minutes

First off, salty did not get the bid.Missoula Montana didNikki: Biggest feedback on our bid was that we had great organization but our enthusiasm was a drawbackJonathan: the dryness of our bid was intentional but everyone was very supportive of Missoula.Brian: we got great feedback on our needs statement. Were told that we needed to ...

Upcoming committee meetings

The SaLTYPAA committee meets every second Sunday at Rise and Grind Coffee in Midvale at 6pm. We also meet at other times and locations as needed. This post is updated regularly to announce where and when. 1/19/2020 – 6pm @ Forrest’s house. Email or DM in the Facebook group for the address1/26/2020 – 6pm @ ...

12/15 Committee Minutes

meeting in order Treasurer’s Report- Nick will post our current balances on Slack and also begin making a monthly spreadsheet that lets committee members see figures Members that are at WAC include Brian, Jonathan, Nikki, Lisa and Alex. First three will be helping with hospitality and marathon meeting Caravan is currently Nikki, Spencer, and Kayla. ...

12/8

12/8 Old Business Jake- Currently possess one service letter and there is a second letter in the works Alex- Went and spoke to various hotels. Salt Palace is only space large enough but costs 16,000. Marriot can do room blocks at $129 per. Could potentially do only a large room at Salt Palace and smaller ...