UCYPAA Committee Minutes 4/8/18

UCYPAA Committee Minutes 4/8/18 ————————————————————————————————— Pre-meeting programs committee (1030) Kelby, Taylor, Christina, and Brian in attendance. Dan, Tom, Bailey, Spencer, and Mark arrive at 1100. Discussion of creating an Emcee for the conference.  Motion to create the position of Emcee by Taylor; seconded Christina, unanimous (yay) Taylor is nominated for position by Brian, seconded Kelby; ...

UCYPAA April 1 2018

UCYPAA Committee Meeting 4/1/18 In attendance: Taylor, Kelby, Christina, Ben, Avery, Dan, Tom, Christian, Nico, September, Mark, Jonathon, Spencer Kelby: voluntarily steps down from Programs position.  Discussion about programs subcommittee setting a schedule for the conference, ie what times various speakers/panels will convene, etc. September requests being informed of what time Kim is to speak ...

UCYPAA March 25 2018 Meeting Notes

UCYPAA Committee Meeting  Conversation about increasing accountability for outreach; committee members commit to weekly attendance at meetings other than our normal meetings; discussion around importance of increasing awareness of conference as people in the valley largely aren’t aware of the conference.  Conversation surrounding finalizing activities at the conference; climbing, hikes (night hike), yoga s’mores bar ...

4/11: Monte Carlo Meeting Minutes

Church wants to do may 6th, we prefer the 20th Joel will allocate game supplies Possible games: poker, black Jack, cards against humanity, jenga, Focus on selling fancy drinks Games in event area, drinks and raffle in lobby More donations the better Emphasize selling raffle tickets Flyer finished next week Monte Carlo theme highlighted  

March meeting

Fill all positions Website filled by Mark Sarah will fill graphics position Failures with Valentines attendance Outreach didn’t happen with treatment centers Ambiguity about location Specific knowledge about who was doing what New events Possible game night Start planning in March to prepare early April we’ll create an events committee Should be ready to have ...

1/24/2017

Open 7:36 Old Business: Trying to find a location options: FTR, Lauryns friends warehouse, church, memorial gardens Jonathan: motion for if they say yes just go with ftr Taylor: FTR is easy, cheap Kelby is going to get ahold of ian and get ahold of pastor New Business: Fundarshit: Proposed budget: Current funds stand at ...

Valentines day planning

The group wants to bid for Ucypaa and maybe Wacypaa Create announcement form to get this want known Raise awareness of saltypaa and commit to outreach Outreach to treatment centers, alano, Send people to meetings to have a presence Find people who are able to take on chair positions Valentines will be February 11th We’ve ...

October 19th minutes

Decorations bought Lights will be borrowed from Sarah Table procured Costume prizes at 930 Raffle will be at 1030 Sound discussed. Adaptor found Extra food from last event will be used for dance

October 12th minutes

Working with Candle light, the money will be split for the dance accordingly Drink food and profit from will be covered by candle Facility rent, decorations, and door fees go to saltypaa Salty will pay repair for TV for raffle  

2016-2017 Committee Elections

Elections for the next (best?) year of SALTYPAA are September 21st at 7:45pm at the church on Foothill Blvd and 1700 South.